• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

State Motorcycle Complex - Broadford Sunday 13th Oct

alpiv64

Jul 2, 2019
Australia
I am racing against Porsche's this Sunday, if you are not watching Bathurst and want a nice Sunday drive come up and see how it goes. We are running on the Road Racing circuit , hope my race tyres arrive tomorrow otherwise I will be running with the stock setup.

Reactions: GazmaN and Jo-Ey

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia
I am racing against Porsche's this Sunday, if you are not watching Bathurst and want a nice Sunday drive come up and see how it goes. We are running on the Road Racing circuit , hope my race tyres arrive tomorrow otherwise I will be running with the stock setup.
How did ya go?

alpiv64

Jul 2, 2019
Australia
Had a great time got 30 laps in , doing 1min 14sec or 15sec lap times which is good for road tyres. Car did really well, didn't want to destroy my road tyres so didn't really push it. My PB is 1min13.6 in a XR4 that was stock except for suspension and R specs tyres. Pick up my Enkei RPF1's and Advan AD08R's tomorrow , should do 1min 11sec with that set up maybe quicker. The track really suited the XR4 will be interesting when I run there again next year. At Sandown the i30N is 4 sec a lap quicker than the XR4. Will run at Sandown early Nov with the FFCC.

Reactions: NTRAK and GazmaN

alpiv64

Jul 2, 2019
Australia

Me at Broadford earlier this year in my old XR4 a fun and fast car but not as quick as my new i30N . Will post photo's of the i30 when available.