• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Spotted - PB Aberdeen

r_anderson96

Nthusiast
Oct 14, 2019
Glasgow
Caught a glimpse of a performance blue 19 plate ending in AYR in Aberdeen outside Union square. First one I've seen in Scotland!

I've seen a black hatch on north Anderson drive near Asda garthdee once before on my travels, but other than that only one other sighting and that's with me living in Aberdeen for two years!

Reactions: Rival Son
I've seen a black hatch on north Anderson drive near Asda garthdee once before on my travels, but other than that only one other sighting and that's with me living in Aberdeen for two years!
Could easily be me, live on that side of town and I know the other black hatch tends to go to Asda Beach as I've seen it there a few times (it has a personalised plate, so easy to tell apart).

Reactions: r_anderson96
Could easily be me, live on that side of town and I know the other black hatch tends to go to Asda Beach as I've seen it there a few times (it has a personalised plate, so easy to tell apart).

Will keep an eye out more often then when I'm on my travels

Reactions: Rival Son