• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Spotted in a...video

icelink

Oct 21, 2018
uk
and found another one at 5:19. PB :D
Yes, I watch these videos for my own benefit. trying to learn from the mistakes I see there ;)

Davo01

Jan 28, 2019
South Australia
To be really honest, in about 50% of those clips, the dashcam owner was the actual problem. Many times all they had to do was lift of the throttle. But no they insisted on “being right” and turn the situation from a tiny concern into a potential crash. Good to see that that behavior isn’t endemic to South Australia lol

icelink

Oct 21, 2018
uk
To be really honest, in about 50% of those clips, the dashcam owner was the actual problem. Many times all they had to do was lift of the throttle. But no they insisted on “being right” and turn the situation from a tiny concern into a potential crash. Good to see that that behavior isn’t endemic to South Australia lol
That's absolutely true and they feel so right about themselves that they go and submit a clip elsewhere :D

Reactions: Davo01