• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Speed sign detection

You should see the the wireless charging logo next to the 12v sockets. There is also an option in the menu to disable/enable it. I haven't tested mine because my phone doesn't have it.
Mines works fine! Light comes on between the 12v sockets when charging!

What phones are compatible mate? We have iPhone 6’s but they’re not. I kinda, stupidly, thought any phone would charge! Duh.

What phones are compatible mate? We have iPhone 6’s but they’re not. I kinda, stupidly, thought any phone would charge! Duh.
Only iPhone 8 and 10 have wireless charging - lots of other brands do too but I only know about iPhone specs.

Maybe you could buy a plug'n'play QI reciever for lightning , USB Type C or micro USB if your phone doesnt support QI standard. Thats what I do, because the USB Port will be used to listen to music. maybe Ill buy a good cigarette-charger (not one of these cheap "china" Items) to charge my E-cigarette ;D