• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Speed Limit on Dash

I complained to Hyundai about my service and managed to get the SLIF activated for free and my next service free. Result.

I've just had a argument over this and in the end as my list wasnt small of issues wanted my car back said I'd pay half. Upon going to pay the price went up only by £5 but fuming. I wouldn't mind was told it was on the car when I collected it and wasnt. Its about to be sent to Hyundai customer care with another complaint over damage to my car

@ArCtIcFoX BTW windows down you cant have any more, no option to have it
Do not go easy on them. I've got some great points I used recently with some issues I had and I'm happy to message you them if you like.

Do not go easy on them. I've got some great points I used recently with some issues I had and I'm happy to message you them if you like.
best had buddy as I am still arguing and trying to get issues resolved they are utterly useless.

Hmm having just picked up the i30n - I read the manual and it says it as having it. But on my UK car it hasn't, my type R had it however!

Im just talking to me salesman now who has been frankly one of the best salesman ive dealt with - that's including Mercedes, bmw and honda.

Ill keep you updated.

Hmm having just picked up the i30n - I read the manual and it says it as having it. But on my UK car it hasn't, my type R had it however!

Im just talking to me salesman now who has been frankly one of the best salesman ive dealt with - that's including Mercedes, bmw and honda.

Ill keep you updated.
Whereabouts in Essex are you? If you get no joy from the dealers I have a Launch diagnostic tool which can enable it for you.

Just picked up mine and got quoted £130 for the SLIF activation - anyone had any luck with MY20 cars getting this activated for no charge?

I think the days of arguing it are long gone as its been out for ages

Just picked up mine and got quoted £130 for the SLIF activation - anyone had any luck with MY20 cars getting this activated for no charge?
I had but mine is 2018 and we decided with dealership that I don't want it since I didn't want to pay. they have then done it for free which is quite surprising