• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Speed Limit on Dash

Kev_G

That's ridiculous for something that takes ten minutes max with a tablet plugged into the car. £768 per hour labour!
Totally. To be told its been done, then find it hadnt being advised no problem we will do it when your back next to then try charging me i dont think so

Jajodu

Totally. To be told its been done, then find it hadnt being advised no problem we will do it when your back next to then try charging me i dont think so
I've got a launch x431v+ diagnostic tester and used that to enable slif, do you have a friendly local garage who can plug into the odb port to change it to on, it's under the camera section, if you were local to me I'd do it for you.

Kev_G

I've got a launch x431v+ diagnostic tester and used that to enable slif, do you have a friendly local garage who can plug into the odb port to change it to on, it's under the camera section, if you were local to me I'd do it for you.
I have messaged a mechanic mate to see if he has but if hyundai play the idiots game I will just drive to you as its a excuse to see my nieces :lol: I shall keep you posted :)

As title, I keep seeing cars with the road speed sigh in cluster, Mine does now show but does on the basic sat nav, Anyone know how to get it up as its doing my nut in.

_Emma

You might get jammy and they’ll do it for nothing. My dealer was really good and did it for me with no charge but lots of people have been asked for around £130 a go :eek:

You might get jammy and they’ll do it for nothing. My dealer was really good and did it for me with no charge but lots of people have been asked for around £130 a go :eek:
Well if they want my custom in future they will be covering it, That simple.

Bloody cheeky that

Kev_G

I've just had a argument over this and in the end as my list wasnt small of issues wanted my car back said I'd pay half. Upon going to pay the price went up only by £5 but fuming. I wouldn't mind was told it was on the car when I collected it and wasnt. Its about to be sent to Hyundai customer care with another complaint over damage to my car

@ArCtIcFoX BTW windows down you cant have any more, no option to have it

iiNNEX

Oh The swines, I need them to sort my windows auto down as well so i should start making a list.
That's no longer possible mate, they showed me the machine and it does not have it listed when I asked for mine to be done. Only some lucky owners managed to get it early on.

I've just had a argument over this and in the end as my list wasnt small of issues wanted my car back said I'd pay half. Upon going to pay the price went up only by £5 but fuming. I wouldn't mind was told it was on the car when I collected it and wasnt. Its about to be sent to Hyundai customer care with another complaint over damage to my car

@ArCtIcFoX BTW windows down you cant have any more, no option to have it
That's no longer possible mate, they showed me the machine and it does not have it listed when I asked for mine to be done. Only some lucky owners managed to get it early on.
Even though i have auto windows up ????

Kev_G

Even though i have auto windows up ????
Yep. As per the window discussion thread they removed it as to many people where sitting on keys etc and cars getting stolen, weather damaging them etc.

I have up not down and it has been removed fully from activating the down method recently

Yep. As per the window discussion thread they removed it as to many people where sitting on keys etc and cars getting stolen, weather damaging them etc.

I have up not down and it has been removed fully from activating the down method recently
I would proper kick off. People opening windows sitting on keys is not Hyundais fault. My BMW had auto up and down and never had a issue lol

padigree

Staff member
Instead of simply adding some more (safety-) functions like closing windows (like the door auto lock) and closing when it's raining like coded in many other (VAG) cars. A feature I loved. So when there is a summer rain, the windows will automatically go up when the rain sensor detects some drops.

sometimes i can't understand why they can't use their brain, give the people something more later, instead of cut functions.

iiNNEX

Instead of simply adding some more (safety-) functions like closing windows (like the door auto lock) and closing when it's raining like coded in many other (VAG) cars. A feature I loved. So when there is a summer rain, the windows will automatically go up when the rain sensor detects some drops.

sometimes i can't understand why they can't use their brain, give the people something more later, instead of cut functions.
I just hope we get a piece of software down the line (A bit like Carly app for BMW) which allows us to code functions in or out. Would keep both sides of the camp happy.