• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Some serious driving in the 2021 i30N with DCT gearbox

Donatello

Sep 16, 2018
Netherlands
As the title says, this guy has some balls (and experience in much faster cars)

In German by the way.

The car sounds really good! even has some very loud pops despite the OPF filter.

Kev_G

Mar 27, 2019
Chester
Same terrible tyres then. For me its not worth moving to as its not much of a change from the old imo

PeterP

Nov 2, 2018
Slovenia
Same terrible tyres then. For me its not worth moving to as its not much of a change from the old imo
I like the DCT and the tricks they implemented with it, but the price increase + i would have to invest again in PS4S+winter tyres and PPF and ceramic idk... Not worth it for me either... Maybe a used one in 2-3 years or slightly used.

Donatello

Sep 16, 2018
Netherlands
I like the DCT and the tricks they implemented with it, but the price increase + i would have to invest again in PS4S+winter tyres and PPF and ceramic idk... Not worth it for me either... Maybe a used one in 2-3 years or slightly used.
Maybe you can work out a deal where you can switch the wheels to the new car? I can understand people dont want to switch when they already have an i30n. Other thing I'm curious about is if the suspension is a little bit more liveable with in comfort compared to the outgoing model.

Reactions: PeterP