• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

SOLD!! Wortec ultralight suncut floating brake discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dan_bush27

Nthusiast
Mar 19, 2018
UK
youtube.com
I’m selling my Wortec ultralight suncut floating front disc set up.

Standard disc weighs 10.67Kg, Wortec discs weighing in at 7.55kg, that’s an unsprung weight advantage of 6.2kg which is massively noticeable.

These have done circa 3000 miles including 1 track day in which they performed incredibly. I will include the set of pads that were new at the same time as the discs so it is all bedded in correctly

Retail of these discs are £888 inc vat
Retail of front oem pads are now £331.20 inc vat

I am selling these for £600 collected or plus postageA1811676-3101-4C8E-8DDB-5F8FD10CAC5C.jpeg2A648751-7F91-4CDE-B87C-130C8DF728F0.jpeg76B792B3-8DA1-4F14-8B9E-5BB06E93990D.jpeg345189A1-82CA-4005-8C8D-B8133A5F86DE.jpeg

Can I ask what is the reason you are selling these front discs with pads. What will you be changing to if you dont mind me asking I am currently looking at Torox discs.

Can I ask what is the reason you are selling these front discs with pads. What will you be changing to if you dont mind me asking I am currently looking at Torox discs.
I have changed to a set of Forge 6 pot big brake kit

I will update the thread again, but I am also including a full set of Wortec braided brake lines

Last edited:
Reactions: R Veloster N
Love the picture and that looks absolutely dreamy. I see too you have changed from the Motec to the Sparco any reason why you changed. Anyway looks fantastic this is how the I30N should have been released with this type of brake calliper.

It says on Forge web site that this big brake kit does not have CE/TUV approval for road use only for the race track, how did you get insurance with this big brake kit.

Reactions: Dan_bush27
Love the picture and that looks absolutely dreamy. I see too you have changed from the Motec to the Sparco any reason why you changed. Anyway looks fantastic this is how the I30N should have been released with this type of brake calliper.

It says on Forge web site that this big brake kit does not have CE/TUV approval for road use only for the race track, how did you get insurance with this big brake kit.
Motec are my summer wheels and sparco are my winter wheels, I’ll just insure it as a big brake kit

Reactions: R Veloster N
Just as a matter of interest in what order did you air bleed the brake lines. Was it FL, RR, FR, RL

Nice discs by the way they do look superb.

Status
Not open for further replies.