• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

[Sold] Tdi tuning box with app control

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seai30n

Nthusiast
Feb 5, 2018
Selling my app controlled tdi tuning box. Only had it since just before Christmas and only covered around 350 miles with it. Comes with box, instructions and extra zip ties. £300

How much for just the zip ties? Kidding. Any problems with this, going for a remap instead or just not wanting to deal with risky business?

GLWS.

Reactions: GazmaN and simmo777
Interested to hear reason for sale - from memory the TDI tunebox only intercepted 2 sensors unlike the other boxes that require Camshaft Sensor, Boost Pressure Sensor and Inlet Manifold Sensor.

Could be wrong! @Seai30n did you ever manage to get to a Dyno?

Reactions: GazmaN
How much for just the zip ties? Kidding. Any problems with this, going for a remap instead or just not wanting to deal with risky business?

GLWS.
I will do you a deal £299 for the zip ties and I will throw in the box for free. No problems with it, certainly gives the car more power but I do miss not wheel spinning so much. I'm just going to keep it standard, it felt more fun.

Interested to hear reason for sale - from memory the TDI tunebox only intercepted 2 sensors unlike the other boxes that require Camshaft Sensor, Boost Pressure Sensor and Inlet Manifold Sensor.

Could be wrong! @Seai30n did you ever manage to get to a Dyno?
Yea it does have the 2 sensors only, I havnt had the time to get a dyno. It certainly gives the car more power, it just likes to wheel spin is all.

Reactions: simmo777
Status
Not open for further replies.