• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

[Sold] Black badges and N logo for sideskirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt.B

Dec 20, 2018
Earth
Hi guys. I signed up to the forum because I was all set to buy an i30n then changed my mind at the last second. I started to gather parts so no longer need them. Badges and logo for the sideskirts have never been fitted to any car. Still in protective wrappings.

The badges are from the German seller on ebay and the sideskirts logo is from the Australian ebay seller.

£40

Attachments

• 20190205_084018.jpg
    20190205_084018.jpg
    903.4 KB · Views: 68
Hi guys. I signed up to the forum because I was all set to buy an i30n then changed my mind at the last second. I started to gather parts so no longer need them. Badges and logo for the sideskirts have never been fitted to any car. Still in protective wrappings.

The badges are from the German seller on ebay and the sideskirts logo is from the Australian ebay seller.

£40
May I ask why you changed your mind?

Very popular mod to have in black. Think they look great as I hate chrome with a passion. This price includes delivery.

Hi. Have done alot of research Into the head gasket problem. Thanks for the advice though. Any takers?

Status
Not open for further replies.