• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

[Sold] Black badges and N logo for sideskirts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys. I signed up to the forum because I was all set to buy an i30n then changed my mind at the last second. I started to gather parts so no longer need them. Badges and logo for the sideskirts have never been fitted to any car. Still in protective wrappings.

The badges are from the German seller on ebay and the sideskirts logo is from the Australian ebay seller.

£40

Attachments

GazmaN

Hi guys. I signed up to the forum because I was all set to buy an i30n then changed my mind at the last second. I started to gather parts so no longer need them. Badges and logo for the sideskirts have never been fitted to any car. Still in protective wrappings.

The badges are from the German seller on ebay and the sideskirts logo is from the Australian ebay seller.

£40
May I ask why you changed your mind?

Mr.Gobsy

Ive decided to get a focus rs instead. Always been a fan of fast ford's. I still love the i30n just have an opportunity to get into a dream car of mine.
Obviously disappointed in your choice but if its your dream car, fair one. #FollowYourDream

Hey Matt, just beware of the head gasket issue with the RS. Have a look around , and i also recall a guy had filmed his long running dispute with Ford on youtube.

Status
Not open for further replies.