• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

[SOLD] 2019 (69) i30N Performance Hatch in Blue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nobafett

Oct 8, 2018
Devon
Hey guys, I'm putting up for sale my 9 month old i30n Performance in performance blue. Bought new at the end of October 2019. I love the car, but the reason for sale is that as a second car its just not getting used. It spends most of its time sat on the drive being cleaned! Its sitting at just over 3100 miles and as we moved in March this year, its getting used even less unfortunately. Financially I don't need to sell, but I'm thinking of getting a cheaper Megane RS which I'd be happy to leave sitting for days on end and not feel guilty.

The car is immaculate in every way. Theres isn't a mark anywhere on the body, wheels or in the interior. Its pretty much as it came out of the showroom. I've de-badged the rear which I think looks much better, added genuine metal 'N' badges to the side skirts and uprated the lower torque mount with the purple Powerflex bushing. This massively reduces wheel-hop and improves the feel of the shift no end.

I've checked all of the usual for sale sites and want to price it competitively. I am asking £22195 which I'm pretty certain, for the age and mileage, is the cheapest by far.

Any queries, feel free to get in touch.
Thanks, Nick. 07595039216

I've tried to add photos, but it states they are too large. Suffice to say, it looks like any other i30N in Blue. I will happily forward photos by WhatsApp or email if anyone is interested.

ben2083

Feb 26, 2020
Shrewsbury
Looking at a Megane R26.

Nobafett, you're doing this wrong....I have an i30N AND a Megane R26...... 🤣

Joking aside it's a shame the i30N is going, someone's got a really good deal there, wish i'd seen it when I was buying mine a few weeks ago. The R26 is a fantastic car too though, i'm sure you'll love it.

Nobafett

Oct 8, 2018
Devon
You have both.....lucky git. This will be my 7th Renaultsport, looking forward to trying the R26 as never driven one before. I’m going in blind to be honest.

ben2083

Feb 26, 2020
Shrewsbury
You have both.....lucky git. This will be my 7th Renaultsport, looking forward to trying the R26 as never driven one before. I’m going in blind to be honest.
Yeah I am lucky that's for sure. The R26 is a track toy, it's a bit tatty cosmetically but I have it set up well, it's on cook sport springs, and poly-bushed throughout and it feels so tight. The turn in is amazing, it just goes where you point it. And then when it does oversteer it just invites you to correct it, never feels like it's going to bite you. Renault Sport know how to tune a good chassis that's for sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.