• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Maverick

Staff member
Nthusiast
May 10, 2018
Germany
Dear moderators and forum owners,

Today I wanted to place an order on a couple of forum stickers from the forum's shop, but I haven't managed to find information on the size of the stickers. Also as I proceeded to checkout I realised that I can pay only with a credit card and I don't have one. What can I do? Lastly, for a couple of stickers shipping is £10, when royal mail international standard up to 100g (20 A4 pages) costs £1.55. :rolleyes:

With kind regards,
The annoying Maverick <3

Last edited:
Reactions: BadShadd
Dear moderators and forum owners,

Today I wanted to place an order on a couple of forum stickers from the forum's shop, but I haven't managed to find information on the size of the stickers. Also as I proceeded to checkout I realised that I can pay only with a credit card and I don't have one. What can I do? Lastly, for a couple of stickers shipping is £10, when royal mail international standard up to 100g (20 A4 pages) costs £1.55. :rolleyes:

With kind regards,
The annoying Maverick <3

Thanks Maverick - Paypal added!

Hi there

All stickers were posted last week. They should arrive soon. If not here by next week let me know. Thanks for the patience!

Reactions: WookieeM