• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Shop

Maverick

Nthusiast
May 10, 2018
Europe
Dear moderators and forum owners,

Today I wanted to place an order on a couple of forum stickers from the forum's shop, but I haven't managed to find information on the size of the stickers. Also as I proceeded to checkout I realised that I can pay only with a credit card and I don't have one. What can I do? Lastly, for a couple of stickers shipping is £10, when royal mail international standard up to 100g (20 A4 pages) costs £1.55. :rolleyes:

With kind regards,
The annoying Maverick <3

Last edited:
Reactions: BadShadd

IN_30N

Staff member
Nthusiast
Oct 19, 2017
Dear moderators and forum owners,

Today I wanted to place an order on a couple of forum stickers from the forum's shop, but I haven't managed to find information on the size of the stickers. Also as I proceeded to checkout I realised that I can pay only with a credit card and I don't have one. What can I do? Lastly, for a couple of stickers shipping is £10, when royal mail international standard up to 100g (20 A4 pages) costs £1.55. :rolleyes:

With kind regards,
The annoying Maverick <3

Thanks Maverick - Paypal added!

IN_30N

Staff member
Nthusiast
Oct 19, 2017
Hi there

All stickers were posted last week. They should arrive soon. If not here by next week let me know. Thanks for the patience!

Reactions: WookieeM