• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Shifting Lanes’ 2020 VN PP Chalk White

Bought the car Jan 31st, 2020. 1 day before the free maintenance deal kicked in ‍:(. Will be updating this as I make more videos for my YouTube channel. Please give a fellow N owner some love and subscribe!!!

Attachments

R Veloster N

Gents no offense but if you're going to attempt to utilize this forum for self-promotion and upping your paid Youtube follower ratings, you need to ask the forum staff. Generally, this isn't permitted without approval.

Seriously, I suggest you contact the admin staff before engaging in such activity.

Gents if you're going to attempt to utilize the forum for self promotion and upping your paid Youtube videos you need to ask the forum staff. Generally, this isn't permitted without approval.

Seriously, suggest you contact the admin staff before engaging in such activity.
Thank you for the heads up, will ask Admin about this. Intent was to chronicle work on the vehicle. Will cease if against forum rules.