• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Servicing during shutdown to maintain warranty

Richard Balmford

Mar 1, 2018
I thought it may be useful to share a response I've had from Hyundai UK about possible difficulties in having servicing carried out according to the normal schedule in order to satisfy the warranty requirements:

Servicing and warranty.

During the Covid-19 restrictions we will have an open-ended time limit until further notice but will have a maximum Mileage allowance of 1,500 miles. This is based on the Government recommendation that no unnecessary journeys are to be made. If there are exceptional circumstances for Key Workers we will take a sympathetic view of this on a case by case basis.

I trust this information will assist you.

pillred

Oct 20, 2019
bristol
Are Hyundai garages not currently servicing cars? if so could they pick up your car and return it after servicing so you don't have to make an unnecessary journey.

Last edited:

Richard Balmford

Mar 1, 2018
Are Hyundai garages not currently servicing cars? if so could they pick up your car and return it after servicing so you don't have to make an unnecessary journey.
One of my local garages has shutdown completely; another is on a priority system, so I am in the queue for a service at some later date

Reactions: pillred