• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Selling i30n

Elliott4047

Jul 10, 2019
Nottngham
Thinking about selling my performance blue i30n hatchback it’s only done 7500 mile full service history looking to sell due to new job not sure how much it is worth selling it private as looked on auto trader can only find cars for sale by traders I was wondering if some could roughly tell me what kind of money I should be asking thank you for your help

It shouldn't make a big price difference if you sell private vs if the N is sold through a dealer. Obv there are advantage when a buyer would buy the car through a dealer, but the price-range should be roughly the same.

We buy any car are offering up to £22k back for them at the moment and giving that to you. I'd try there as so many people are selling them the markets flooding

As a guide, I got £21.5k in part-exchange for mine at the beginning of the month. Polar White with 1,500 miles on it.

As a guide, I got £21.5k in part-exchange for mine at the beginning of the month. Polar White with 1,500 miles on it.
Sounds like you hardly used it what went wrong? the reason I got mine with only a thousand miles on it was the bloke lost his job and didn't keep up the payments, but with you that obviously wasn't the case apologies if you have already explained it.

Reactions: BillTheButcher
Sounds like you hardly used it what went wrong? the reason I got mine with only a thousand miles on it was the bloke lost his job and didn't keep up the payments, but with you that obviously wasn't the case apologies if you have already explained it.
No apology necessary. :)

I sold the car because of a post-lockdown change of commute:

Reactions: pillred
Sad to hear you sold your car. I still smile every time I drive mine and the exhaust is second to none. I think I would have to get an Audi RS3 if I sold mine but then RS cars stolen all the time.
Think I'll keep my Hyundai I30N even with 4th service rip off at just less than £500 this year even with low mileage.

Reactions: Bu11eT
Sad to hear you sold your car. I still smile every time I drive mine and the exhaust is second to none. I think I would have to get an Audi RS3 if I sold mine but then RS cars stolen all the time.
Think I'll keep my Hyundai I30N even with 4th service rip off at just less than £500 this year even with low mileage.
why is it so bloody much?

Jesus thats extortionate, Still more than SEAT do and thats double nearly