• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

(SOLD) HYUNDAI I30 N Performance 19 inch alloy Rim, Wheel. 8JX19 ET 55. PCD 114.3. ONLY ONE RIM REMAINING

Who! Me.

Nthusiast
Apr 4, 2018
Belfast
All sold out.

I am asking £229 plus £10 postage Please note I only have One rim for sale and no longer a full set.

This picture correspond with the actual rim you will buy, and this is what you will receive. Comes with the original Hyundai centre cap. This alloy rim will fit other vehicles with the same size rim specifications which is 8JX19 ET 55. PCD 114.3 Please select carefully as we cannot be held responsible if you purchase the wrong size rim of us.

One rim left for the Hyundai I30N performance Rims, which were taken of the car please look at the picture as this is the exact item you will be buying. Please note there are no dings chips or lumps taken out of the alloy rims, there will be slight marking, scratches scuffs on the surface of the alloy rim and this is to be expected for a used item. I would say my rims are in very good used condition. There will be no tyre TPMS sensors, or Rubber tyres supplied in this sale as you are buying the bare rim only.

Hurry as if you require a rim like this I only have the one remaining original Hyundai I30N alloy rim left, these rims have sold extraordinary fast which has even surprised me if I am being honest maybe I have priced them too low, anyway.

Last edited: