• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

[SELLING] 1x DTUK i30N chip with Bluetooth controller $700 AUD

Raven75

Nthusiast
Aug 3, 2018
Gold Coast, QLD, Australia.
1x DTUK i30N chip with Bluetooth controller comes with harness and blinder plug and the box comes in.

Condition: As new, 100% working with 3yrs manufacturer warranty still remaining.

Buyer pays shipping & handling, happy to help install if local.

SALE PRICE: $700 AUD inc tax. (RRP £459.97 or AUD$815)

PETROL TUNING BOXES FOR: HYUNDAI / I30 N FROM 2017 / PERFORMANCE 2.0 T-GDI, 275PS/202KW
  • The very latest in market-leading Multichannel Petrol, Hybrid and Diesel Chip Tuning Boxes including high-speed processors complete with dyno proven software written and developed in-house by DTUK®
  • Comes with Bluetooth Smartphone control with “over the air” software updates and controller.
  • Fully Adjustable Digital Petrol, Hybrid and Diesel Tuning Box offering up to 40% gains in Power and Torque
  • Up to 20% improvement in Fuel Economy (depending on driving style)
  • Improved throttle response for a smoother driving experience
  • Suitable for both manual & automatic transmissions and for vehicles fitted with a diesel particulate filter, including the latest Euro 6
  • Improved low rev range Torque, which is ideal for towing
If you want a comparison I found this on the Racechip Vs DTUK

Attachments

• chip-tuning-boxes-1.jpg
    chip-tuning-boxes-1.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 1