• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

VERY SAD DAY!

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Found out one our Cockers Spaniels, has advanced liver cancer. There's not much we can do at this point. Vet said it's to far advanced. She's such a lively companion even at 13 years of age. It's amazing, she doesn't show the least problem. :(:confused: Lost another this way, 5 years back. He was 17 when he passed.:(

I know to some this may be an unusual request but I ask you say a prayer for her, if you have a mind too. Her name is Sheba.

We are now in hospice care mode, for her. She's a joy to be with as well.UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_thumb_196.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, we take care of them all their lives and they have such a way of entering the heart. When they leave they leave an empty spot that only good memories fill. Thank you !!:(@Mightymoo & @padigree.

We'll take good care of her and she gets to eat anything she wants as well.

@padigree, I do feel the loss of your own. I understand and grieve with you. They give so much and ask for so little. We all can learn more from such little humble creatures.

Reactions: padigree
Little Bathsheba Alexandrea passed on Friday, after a good fight with Liver Cancer. She was diagnosed last July and was a trooper thru the whole ordeal. A true "heart of a lion" she had and never saw her flinch until nearly the very end.

I was able to read scripture over her and send her on her way in our home. It's a tough to lose one so sweet and lovable. She is dearly loved and missed. The house seems a bit empty without her. She was 14 and a half years old.
unadjustednonraw_thumb_196-jpg.8252

We hung her harness under Sandy Rose's and her picture. Last walk, she was truly an honor and a blessing to behold. They sometimes reflect our lives in their very nature. God bless her little heart.šŸ˜¢
IMG_0796.jpeg

Last edited:
Little Bathsheba Alexandrea passed on Friday, after a good fight with Liver Cancer. She was diagnosed last July and was a trooper thru the whole ordeal. A true heart of a Lion she had and never saw it until nearly the very end.

I was able to read scripture over her and send her on her way in our home. It's a tough to lose one so sweet and lovable. She is dearly loved and missed. The house seems a bit empty without her. She was 14 and a half years old.
unadjustednonraw_thumb_196-jpg.8252

We hung her harness under Sandy Rose's and her picture. Last walk, she was truly an honor and a blessing to behold. They sometimes reflect our lives in their nature. God bless her little heart.šŸ˜¢
Sorry for your loss Jeff. Little ones become part of our lives. Beautiful dog!

Thank you. Yeah they do most certainly. When they go a bit of you goes with them. They're always close by in our hearts and thoughts but their presence is lost. I do miss her and her energy of flying off the bed and always there at the door. šŸ˜¢

Reactions: icelink
Thank you. Yeah they do most certainly. When they go a bit of you goes with them. They're always close by in our hearts and thoughts but their presence is lost. I do miss her and her energy of flying off the bed and always there at the door. šŸ˜¢
You know they love us more than themselves. That sort of true love is something we need to learn. Its been a tough year for all of us. Strength to you in getting over this hard time

Reactions: R Veloster N
Sorry for your loss...

Losing a dog is awfully sad. They can be so wonderfull friends with unconditional love for you.

Wish you the best.

Reactions: R Veloster N