• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

RSR Nordschleife BTG 8m12s

without

Nice lap!

However, according to their page they are running "track brake discs & pads" as well as "performance road tires" and as you can see its not on stock rims either. "Sport Auto" drove the stock i30n around an almost full lap (except some 2xx metres at T13) in 8:20 min, that was without traffic though. What I'm trying to say: even less or no traffic and those small mods, the N should easily be fine for a sub 8 min BTG time. Still, like I said: nice lap.

Kev_G

Will watch this later but with Gab driving it will be a easy lap as he is a brilliant driver, races in VLN, Blac pain etc plus the car will have a few more "rsr" tweaks not mentioned.

Nice lap!

However, according to their page they are running "track brake discs & pads" as well as "performance road tires" and as you can see its not on stock rims either. "Sport Auto" drove the stock i30n around an almost full lap (except some 2xx metres at T13) in 8:20 min, that was without traffic though. What I'm trying to say: even less or no traffic and those small mods, the N should easily be fine for a sub 8 min BTG time. Still, like I said: nice lap.
I agree. My ring instructor ran 8 and change with a much lesser car. This car is for sure capable of a sub 8's