• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Replacement Seat Belts?

Darwinian4Life

Jul 2, 2020
Albuquerque, NM
Hey all. Brand new to the forum. Currently stationed in Albuquerque, NM. Originally from Missouri.

To no avail, I have been researching seat belt options for the VN. While I find colored seat belts to be a neat and unique feature, I HATE that I'm stuck with the blue. The color itself is cool, but, unless your car is blue, it makes no sense. Personally, I find it annoyingly tacky that it doesn't match. Same goes for the contrast stitching, but at least that's more subtle. In my opinion, they should have put red seat belts in every other paint option except performance blue. At least that would match.

That being said, does anyone know of a car specific or reputable, safe universal option for different seat belts? Additionally, any idea if other veloster trim seat belts would work?

Reactions: Grace.na.247
Just cross reference the part number from the VN to the Veloster f the same year. They aren't inexpensive either.:)
Welcome to the forum. Please, give yourself and members the opportunity of an introduction and take the time to read the rules of the forum as well;
Make sure you utilize the search engine often, to locate specific topics of interest and discussions. It will help the forum staff to keep down duplications of discussions, having to move posts and eliminate threads. I can guarantee, they'll quietly thank you for your support!! 😂 👍

Last edited:
Just cross reference the part number from the VN to the Veloster f the same year. They aren't inexpensive either.:)
Welcome to the forum. Please, give yourself and members the opportunity of an introduction and take the time to read the rules of the forum as well;
Make sure you utilize the search engine often, to locate specific topics of interest and discussions. It will help the forum staff to keep down duplications of discussions, having to move posts and eliminate threads. I can guarantee, they'll quietly thank you for your support!! 😂 👍
I took it upon myself to utilize the search function beforehand. I've been a member of a car forum before. I'm all too familiar with the grief people give for not using "search" before asking a question. 👍

Reactions: R Veloster N
Little bit out off your town🤪
But more affordable then new.

Reactions: Rem234
It's a 40 min drive for me,
been there on a regular base as i work in a body shop.
I have seen the prices on flyer there,
i thought it was 70 euro's or so.