• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Is it a custom DP you are running just now? I'm trying to find a 200 CEL Cat for a good price atm, the HJS ones just seem too expensive in my opinion, I may opt for one from the US. Possibly AFE.

I'm like yourself, I don't feel the need to replace full exhaust system. DP, Flex with GPF installed and tailpipes will be sweet spot I think!

Is it a custom DP you are running just now? I'm trying to find a 200 CEL Cat for a good price atm, the HJS ones just seem too expensive in my opinion, I may opt for one from the US. Possibly AFE.

I'm like yourself, I don't feel the need to replace full exhaust system. DP, Flex with GPF installed and tailpipes will be sweet spot I think!

yeah it's a custom one. But it also has a HJS 200cpsi Cat installed.
Here's a sound clip in case you haven't seen it yet:

Tbh I love the pops it produces but the noise is almost too much for me at times, if I were to do it again I'd buy the resonated GPF delete as apposed to the straight pipe.
not really any power just more noise and then the faff of swapping it every September for the mot. Nah I want a simple life / I'm lazy its just simply not worth it to me lol

I like how it sounds, mot man will like it being standard. Its money saved towards a map and cooler once the warranty is up for me.

Reactions: r_anderson96
I've heard good things about the scorpion one delete pipe and it's a good price their. I'm not sure if it's guaranteed to throw a CEL, depends on how you drive the car. If it's short drives stuck it traffic a lot there is a higher chance a CEL will pop up.

I've had my HDT delete installed for 3.5k miles and have not once had a CEL. Nothing was needed to be tuned out.

I've heard good things about the scorpion one delete pipe and it's a good price their. I'm not sure if it's guaranteed to throw a CEL, depends on how you drive the car. If it's short drives stuck it traffic a lot there is a higher chance a CEL will pop up.

I've had my HDT delete installed for 3.5k miles and have not once had a CEL. Nothing was needed to be tuned out.

Thanks mate.Sorry I’ve been trying to catch up and read through the full thread.....would you mind giving me a link for your HDT one and I’ll have a look.....?

Cheers

Thanks mate.Sorry I’ve been trying to catch up and read through the full thread.....would you mind giving me a link for your HDT one and I’ll have a look.....?

Cheers

No problem mate.

Think it took around 2 weeks to arrive. Very loud in N mode, makes the normal mode sound better imo.

Reactions: Crocoman
No problem mate.

Think it took around 2 weeks to arrive. Very loud in N mode, makes the normal mode sound better imo.

Thanks mate. I’ll need to brush up on my German first in:cool:

Reactions: r_anderson96