• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
I think we are still waiting on I believe it was Miltek saying they had a GPF removal pipe in the works that wouldn't cause the error messages.

Pipe + sofware need.
They will be releasing this month sensor delete module...

Cannot confirm that, that software is mandatory....maybe just for a pipe and sensor delete.

GPF dummy works like charm, without any errors thrown (no OBD error at all) for now over 1.000km....sound is insane....and brutal.....
Due to the fact that GPF i30n don't have a "Mittelschalldämpfer" and as I heard it, GPF Versions may have a slightly higher Turbo pressure (to compensate GPF) which plays into hand, if you skip GPF.....

Milltek told me about the sensor delete kit when i contacted them for exhaust related question.

Do you have any link for this gpf dummy pipe? Straight pipe with the sensors plugged simply doesn't work for long and eventually throws a cel. This was told by a member and i believe him

Milltek told me about the sensor delete kit when i contacted them for exhaust related question.

Do you have any link for this gpf dummy pipe? Straight pipe with the sensors plugged simply doesn't work for long and eventually throws a cel. This was told by a member and i believe him

They are already a bunch of offerings online. In the end it'@ a bit more sophisticated straight pipe, that's true.....but for me the result counts, which means no CEL for me after more than 1.000km of hard driving (logging via ELM327OBD)..and great sound. Don't know the reason why they are no obvious errors, but i'm fine with it :)

Reactions: Kchar
Do you have any vids to hear it? Without gpf our car in N is like a straight pipe as we dont have mid silencer

Do you have any vids to hear it? Without gpf our car in N is like a straight pipe as we dont have mid silencer

It won't be like a straight pipe since there is still a cat there unless this is a GPF and Cat removal?