• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Probably is but the type of person that drives that particular button probably has "Sport" glued on :D

No no no, no. You never glue those buttons, cause glue may fail. You simply put it on sport and throw the button out of the window :D

Anyway, I asked Manhart (click it) if they have something similar for us.

Reactions: iiNNEX
No no no, no. You never glue those buttons, cause glue may fail. You simply put it on sport and throw the button out of the window :D

Anyway, I asked Manhart (click it) if they have something similar for us.

Wait is this what I think it is? if they do, mine is flying out the garage door tomorrow morning :D

Wait is this what I think it is? if they do, mine is flying out the garage door tomorrow morning :D

yes it is.. but are they going to create something for the N? Or any Fxx can also work for us.. idn - will see

This car sounds mental, it reminds me I must get my 30 year old central heating boiler replaced for a new one, the kettling heat exchanger sounds just like this car on lift off.

Noise doesn't denote performance, it just attracts the wrong type of attention as @GazmaN has stated.

It's the same here in the US. We call them, Ricers. I can't tell you the number of Honda Civics with bazooka mufflers running around and it's a simply an unnecessary nuisance. It's just noise!

Last edited:
I already removed the gpf. It has not given me any errors in 15km. The sound in normal mode is very similar. In N mode, the firecrackers are more intense. I see the sound as a MY18. The engine is more cheerful.
Stop chatting and go for more kilometers hahaha. The sound must be more intense because the gpf models dont have mid silencer. Go go go and report back

Stop chatting and go for more kilometers hahaha. The sound must be more intense because the gpf models dont have mid silencer. Go go go and report back
I'm commenting on my impressions, just that, I'll keep updating, I think the error will jump,

Hope it doesnt. Neither as a cel nor as an internal error that needs scan device

I don't know if this question has already been answered but anyway as some of you know I had a 2015 308gti before my N that had 270ps, now I have noticed the new model complete with GPF has only 260ps has anybody got any dyno figures for a 2017 N compared to a 2019 with the GPF to see if it's still got 275ps? as it must surely effect the power output in some way.

I already removed the gpf. It has not given me any errors in 15km. The sound in normal mode is very similar. In N mode, the firecrackers are more intense. I see the sound as a MY18. The engine is more cheerful.
go do more miles please, if it doesn’t come on in ordering a pipe tomorrow lol