• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Tuning REMOVE GPF

iiNNEX

Gruppenzwang says that with its OPF test tube there is no error message ...
They can say what they want, doesn't mean it's true.

Tuning box manufacturers quote ridiculous HP gains/claims but nobody sees those, not even close. So take everything you see as marketing blurb and a bit of salt.

Until there is a "dummy module" that cancels those sensors out or just fools them with fake figures, there will always be a light. Doesn't matter if one pipe takes 100 miles to show error or 1000 miles, it will come on.

They can say what they want, doesn't mean it's true.

Tuning box manufacturers quote ridiculous HP gains/claims but nobody sees those, not even close. So take everything you see as marketing blurb and a bit of salt.

Until there is a "dummy module" that cancels those sensors out or just fools them with fake figures, there will always be a light. Doesn't matter if one pipe takes 100 miles to show error or 1000 miles, it will come on.
We'll see if it comes....ever.....i do have way more than 1.000km up until now and still no light/ OBD error :)

I'll give give u an update, if this changes;)

TarmoT

It very simple - I used to make a deal with seller before I will buy something. If his product does not work as addverised, seller will take item back and give me a refund. If seller does not want to do it - I will not buy that product.

padigree

Staff member
Hi guys,

After 150km I get the engine light with the code p226b using Torque obd.This applicatoon doesnt give me more information and the internet says to much boost pressure .Im gonna try othe App (obd facile) and then I tell you what the app says.

OBD II Fault Code:
The engine control module (PCM) uses sensors to determine if the Turbocharger/Supercharger is providing the requested amount of boost. If the PCM determines that the requested amount of boost is not being provided, the PCM will set code P226B.

[https://www.engine-codes.com/p226b.html ]

Edit: you wrote B and screenshot is D, So it's not turbo pressure.

So for D it's:

"This DTC sets when the PCM detects the particulate filter pressure to be lower than an expected threshold. Cause: Damaged particulate filter. Damaged particulate filter pressure ...."

Last edited:
Hi,

I think that the car gives boost pressure fault because the air travels free at the same speed above both sensors and this make then to have the same temperature.
Im thinking to put a little metal panel around the second sensor to low its temperature.
This will be my next test