• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!
Been speaking with the HDT guy. He reckons there is something in his other manufacturers haven't got that stops the errors? I may take a punt.

Reactions: Kchar
In the end I mounted the Gpf again and sold my eliminator for how loud it was. You may buy the model offered by Hdt that includes a silencer

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200227-145642_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20200227-145642_Gallery.jpg
    613.3 KB · Views: 80
In the end I mounted the Gpf again and sold my eliminator for how loud it was. You may buy the model offered by Hdt that includes a silencer
Fair enough. Do you have any videos you can add of the sound with the Eliminator? I would be interested to see how loud this is?
Also do you have a video of the HDT Model?

Also do you have a link to where i could buy the Eliminator?

Really keen to get something for my Exhaust. Just needs to be a bit louder ;)

Fair enough. Do you have any videos you can add of the sound with the Eliminator? I would be interested to see how loud this is?
Also do you have a video of the HDT Model?

Also do you have a link to where i could buy the Eliminator?

Really keen to get something for my Exhaust. Just needs to be a bit louder ;)
The video with the noisy model is this.

I haven't bought the HDT model yet

Also is the GPF and Non-GPF exhaust the same from the turbo to the GPF?

The De-cat on scorpions website says its only for the non gpf cars...?

Also is the GPF and Non-GPF exhaust the same from the turbo to the GPF?
If you have the NON-GPF version you have no GPF so it can't be the same from turbo to GPF :D
The end silencer is the same, also downpipe and flex pipe.

System differences are shown here:

Res delete Thread

I might put these pics in a seperate thread as people are always getting confused with GPF/Non-GPF components.

It appears after speaking to scorpion that the de cat is the same for both GPF and Non GPF cars.

Is there any more updates on this .

Does the HDT unit throw up any engine lights as some are saying yes and some saying no .

Is there anymore news on the Milltek unit that has the sensor cancellation hardware .

Another option would be to buy a code reader and just clear the codes on the OBD 2 port when they come up every 100 - 500 miles ?

Kind Regards

Is there any more updates on this .

Does the HDT unit throw up any engine lights as some are saying yes and some saying no .

Is there anymore news on the Milltek unit that has the sensor cancellation hardware .

Another option would be to buy a code reader and just clear the codes on the OBD 2 port when they come up every 100 - 500 miles ?

Kind Regards
My personal experience with the HDT pipe after more than 4.000 km is that no engine light appears.

I have just placed an order for the HDT pipe loud version in the bigger size ( pipe is the same but the bigger one looks very OEM and not like a straight pipe ) and will see how i get on with this and hope it is the same as Kchar with no engine light but if this does come on i can look to clear the code with a OBD2 reader or remove the pipe and put the GPF back in .

Im running the Remus GPF back system at the moment that is very nice so i will have to see if this makes things too loud or not .