• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Interior Recommendations for rubber boot liner

The_Sentinel

Nthusiast
Nov 27, 2020
Earth
Hi folks.
I'm looking for a fitted liner for the boot. Preferably a rubber one to protect the carpet from dirt, wet umbrellas etc.

Are there any liners/supplier recommendations? A fitted one would be better but I've not seen anything specific for the N in terms of accessories.

@The_Sentinel I grabbed one of this style back in the day (but for 2018 PDe.1 hatch round fuel cap job; this link is for PDe.2 which I assume you might have?):

They ain't cheap and more plastic than rubber, but they're perfect for your needs. If you're PDe.3 or not 100% sure about fit just get on the blower to Phil Gilbert Hyundai and have a chat with the parts people - they are great guys to deal with.

Thanks @GazmaN
I have a .2
I will check it out.
Presumably available from most Hyundai dealers if it's a genuine part?
You're welcome. Yeah man, more than likely. I do not have a good relationship with Darwin Motor Group which is why I deal with Phil Gilbert (they've never failed me once in the last three years). I'd rather deal with them and pay extra for shipping than throw money at the locals.