• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Wheels Recommendation for Suspension/Wheels/Tires

oohhjo

Mar 18, 2020
California
youtu.be
Hey so I've been wanting to get a new look for my N. I'm currently running the stock wheels, suspension, and tires and I really want something new. I'm planning to keep the Michelins because they perform really well. I also want to keep the stock suspension and stay on 18s, unless y'all recommend something else lol. And thanks to the stimulus checks I'm at the $1k-$2k range. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Hey so I've been wanting to get a new look for my N. I'm currently running the stock wheels, suspension, and tires and I really want something new. I'm planning to keep the Michelins because they perform really well. I also want to keep the stock suspension and stay on 18s, unless y'all recommend something else lol. And thanks to the stimulus checks I'm at the $1k-$2k range. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Here are my two cents:

Suspension: Keep as is. It is superb and a lowered car is a pain (firmer and stressfull worrying about scraping the underside/front all the time).

Wheels: I highly recommend looking at the rims thread: https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/n-cars-rims-database.4067/
Personally I went for OZ Racing Ultraleggera (color of rims depends on your car color and taste). I have black car and bronze rims, btw. Below is example of OZ Racing rims on the i30N.

d6d9a61b-hyundai-i30n-parts-03.jpg

Tires: Are stock tires Micheli Pilot Sport 4? If so, keep them. They are just awesome, compared to e.g Pirelli P-Zero. More than sporty enough unless you are a serious track day guy.

Here are my two cents:

Suspension: Keep as is. It is superb and a lowered car is a pain (firmer and stressfull worrying about scraping the underside/front all the time).

Wheels: I highly recommend looking at the rims thread: https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/n-cars-rims-database.4067/
Personally I went for OZ Racing Ultraleggera (color of rims depends on your car color and taste). I have black car and bronze rims, btw. Below is example of OZ Racing rims on the i30N.

View attachment 12701

Tires: Are stock tires Micheli Pilot Sport 4? If so, keep them. They are just awesome, compared to e.g Pirelli P-Zero. More than sporty enough unless you are a serious track day guy.

These actually look really, really freakin good. The base model comes with MPS4s and are really great tires. Also thanks for the link to the rims thread