• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Rear license plate light - complete fitting - where to buy?

lee_a

Feb 14, 2020
Yorkshire
Hi all,

First time poster... I, ahem, lost one of the rear license plate lights recently. The entire fitting on the right side has gone, meaning I just a hole where it used to be! I'm struggling to locate a replacement though. Nothing on ebay etc. I know some of you will have replaced with LED's etc, can anyone point me in the right direction to buy a direct replacement or upgrade both with LED's.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!
Lee

Hi all,

First time poster... I, ahem, lost one of the rear license plate lights recently. The entire fitting on the right side has gone, meaning I just a hole where it used to be! I'm struggling to locate a replacement though. Nothing on ebay etc. I know some of you will have replaced with LED's etc, can anyone point me in the right direction to buy a direct replacement or upgrade both with LED's.

Thanks in advance if anyone can help!
Lee
When You say lost do You think it fell out or did some bugger steal it?

The latter unfortunately
I would chop their hands off My friend! No one should ever tamper with another's car, it's the eleventh commandment in My opinion, I stopped using fancy dustcaps a few Years ago for the same reason :mad:

Anyone used Einparts out of Czech Republic?

Not them in particular but I've purchased parts from Slovenia/Slovakia and Poland with no issues.
If you pay via PayPal or credit card you've covered yourself should it go tits up?!

Reactions: R Veloster N
Hyundai Parts Dept??
Shouldn't cost too much.

Pt No: 92502F6000 (Lamp Assembly-License Plate,RH)

Have got my hands on one... I'm worried more damage has been done than just the fitting. The fitting has come with a connector but I cannot see a mating connector in the gap where the fitting would go. Any ideas?

Thanks for everyone's help so far :)

Have got my hands on one... I'm worried more damage has been done than just the fitting. The fitting has come with a connector but I cannot see a mating connector in the gap where the fitting would go. Any ideas?

Thanks for everyone's help so far :)

Might just be stuck up in bumper. Get a bit wire/cable and go fishing.