• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Real OEM i20N's HP ?

ZinoFr

Nthusiast
Mar 27, 2022
Lille France Belgium
Hello ,
Have any owners with thousands of miles on them put their i20Ns on a power bench to compare with what Hyundai has advertised?

I've been fiddling with the options on the central screen and found the widget that calculates live power in addition to torque.
So I made a quick video of it which I'll share with you here.

PS: my i20N has 1300km and it was the first time I put my foot down with it on the video ^^

If the numbers are correct it would show if the added performance parts have a real efficiency or are just trinkets that make the noise louder ^^

Even if the figures are not exactly perfect, putting a sport air filter for example should increase the result... or not xD

Last edited:
For those who don't know how to do it:

1 - On the central screen, choose the "N" mode
2 - At the top of the screen, press the logo in the form of three small lines (to the right of the HOME logo)
3 - Select the widgets you want to place and/or replace as on a smartphone or tablet by dragging and dropping.

Reactions: ytrezzzz
Hello ,
Have any owners with thousands of miles on them put their i20Ns on a power bench to compare with what Hyundai has advertised?

I've been fiddling with the options on the central screen and found the widget that calculates live power in addition to torque.
So I made a quick video of it which I'll share with you here.

PS: my i20N has 1300km and it was the first time I put my foot down with it on the video ^^

If the numbers are correct it would show if the added performance parts have a real efficiency or are just trinkets that make the noise louder ^^

Even if the figures are not exactly perfect, putting a sport air filter for example should increase the result... or not xD
It works only in youtube. I must say that power and torgue figures flunctuate, because of different parameters like hilclimp, downhil, air, gear etc. So to be able to extract valid conclusions, you have to test the same day, same time, same road.
Some people who have tune the i20n with an intake and a zorst, report back that they see higher values, but they have lost the overboost feature!!!

Last edited: