• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Radio randomly turns itself on

Arenafan

Jul 11, 2019
Northampton england
I have a problem with my radio turning on randomly
Once i have turned engine off and locked the doors the radio will randomly turn itself on
Help help any ideas

Hi, first it would be really cool you would introduce yourself before throwing around with questions - so welcome to our forums.
Second thing - if you create a thread (after searching for identical content) please give your topic a precise name - not only radio.

To your question:
Yes, I know from 2 people. A friend and another one from another group.

One changed the whole headunit after the procedure of updating the Headunits Sytem firmware / software (with resetting and reflashing) has brought no changes. No errors or any traceable malfunctions.

On the other hand, you could be lucky and it works for you while only updating the firmware.

Call your dealer and give it a try. It could be hardware, software, whatever. Maybe you could add some more details about your headunit.

Kind regards

Reactions: R Veloster N