• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Racing stripes

kamyk155

Nthusiast
Jun 15, 2018
Poland Gdynia
Hello again guys. This time I have an idea about some car wrapping.
I tought about racing stripes on the car from the front bumper to the rear - not only bonnet and roof.
I saw one i30 but N-line with black stripes - here it is: https://www.berkeleyvale.co.uk/used-cars/10081826-hyundai-i30-t-gdi-n-line-plus-nav/
I like idea of this stripes and I really like blacked front of the car - black frame.
I tought about black stripes but in carbon because I have front and rear spoilers in carbon.
Here is the front but in red:
red front.jpg
Red grill frame is nice too but I think I have enought of red in my car.

I found one guy with red stripe - here is he - https://storgram.com/and_i30n

So I sent some questions to one of the wrapping shop and waiting for some info about how to make and chose project.
I prefer carbon stripes than red because as I told before - my front and rear carbon spoilers. I tought too about wrapping side mirrors in carbon and thinking about handles and other black plastic on the car like oem rear spoiler (I have carbon mounted one on it) and black plastic parts of the bumpers and pillars of the windows.

Do you guys saw or have car with wrapping stuff on it ?
Any links to the pictures or any experience with wrapping N ?

Don't know if I like them down the center of the hood & bonnett or not. Offset yes or across the hood diagonally. The top is a waste of material as you won't ever see it but to each his own.:)

I saw it before. I'm still looking for i30N Performance Blue with black or red stripes to have some knowledge how does it look.

Ok. Today I ordered a project of wrapping the car.
Now I only need wait for it few days and then pick best one.
I'm 99% convinced for two black carbon stripes.