• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Racechip GTS and Pipercross

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gavin

Nthusiast
Mar 3, 2018
4 month old RACECHIP GTS with app control and Pipercross replacement air filter element. Perfect working order, still had the engine warranty available and really makes a huge difference to the I30n.
£450 that’s a £150 saving straight away.
Can deliver in the U.K. only if needed.

Last edited:
I am trading my car in so it is no longer needed.

A bit off topic but what are you trading it in for mate? PM me if necessary :)

On a side note, did you notice a decent amount of torque increase with the box, as far as "butt dyno" is concerned ?

A bit off topic but what are you trading it in for mate? PM me if necessary :)

On a side note, did you notice a decent amount of torque increase with the box, as far as "butt dyno" is concerned ?
Yes the difference was noticeable and impressive, it made the car what it should have been from the factory, fast enough to sit with the hot hatch elite and then some.

Price now £400 for both as a set. Massive increase in stock performance and fuel consumption gains too.

Mine was really bad due to my very short commute and weekend spirited drives. I was getting 19mpg before and 23/24 with.

Status
Not open for further replies.