• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Quoted Price on Manual 2021 i30N premium/luxury hatch

The_Sentinel

Nthusiast
Nov 27, 2020
Earth
Hi Folks.
Posted it in the general thread but I'm probably better off here in the Australian thread.
I've just been quoted the following price on a manual 2021 i30N Premium/Luxury hatch:

AU$50,729

This is via a dealer.
I'm curious to see how this compares against prices other people on here seeking the new model have been quoted.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Folks.
Posted it in the general thread but I'm probably better off here in the Australian thread.
I've just been quoted the following price on a manual 2021 i30N Premium/Luxury hatch:

AU$50,729

This is via a dealer.
I'm curious to see how this compares against prices other people on here seeking the new model have been quoted.

Assume that is with sunroof ... standard pricing from their website if so.

My dealer said they are getting their 21 demo in April (on order), so include the waiting time when considering.

Assume that is with sunroof ... standard pricing from their website if so.

My dealer said they are getting their 21 demo in April (on order), so include the waiting time when considering.

Sunroof isn’t available with the manual, only available with the DCT for the facelift mode..

I placed an order on the 2021 i30n DCT with sunroof and was quoted 53k pending on final price, was told 10 weeks from when I ordered last week.

How was the dealer able to quote you a price. I have been to 2 dealers in the past week both have flat out refused to offer me even an indicative price on paper. They have said that i could hold a car with $1000 and once they receive the pricing they would talk to me. i have heard DCT prem with sunroof will probably be $56k - $58k

How was the dealer able to quote you a price. I have been to 2 dealers in the past week both have flat out refused to offer me even an indicative price on paper. They have said that i could hold a car with $1000 and once they receive the pricing they would talk to me. i have heard DCT prem with sunroof will probably be $56k - $58k
Yeah, naaah.

If it's that much then I'm out, I was told by my local dealer to expect a $2.5 to $3K increase from current model.

Estimated quote I have been provided with for the premium DCT is $58k. I am very much hoping that the pricing when it’s available is closer to low - mid $50k

Hi Folks.

AU$50,729

This is via a dealer.

Trousers down and bend over sir hahahaha o_O
And they don't even provide the lubricant!
Tax on vehicles under $68k is standard GST of 10%, anything over that amount receives special treatment.
Dont forget Australia is a small population, a long away from everything, and all our cars are imports.