• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Question about brake pads

Hades

Nthusiast
Nov 19, 2018
Spain
Hi guys
One question: have any of you tried the intima rs or ss? I am interested in knowing the noise level with daily use

I know this is a bit old, but I'm new here (first post) and just saw this. I got some Intima SR for the front of my N-line (I'm disappointed in the factory N-line brakes, I know the N has much better brakes), and some DBA T2 rotors, but the rotors aren't arriving until close to Christmas if you can wait a bit longer for some feedback.

Reactions: s.arhangelov
I know this is a bit old, but I'm new here (first post) and just saw this. I got some Intima SR for the front of my N-line (I'm disappointed in the factory N-line brakes, I know the N has much better brakes), and some DBA T2 rotors, but the rotors aren't arriving until close to Christmas if you can wait a bit longer for some feedback.
Don't worry, I'm not in a hurry, what's more, I can't find a distributor in Europe