• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Problems with early i30 Ns?

That competition is certainly at the top end of the scale, with the exception of the 308 GTI which is pretty much like for like. Interesting to see nonetheless ;)
Yeah I'd glossed over that list the first time I read it. I assumed they would be comparing to cars of a similar price i.e. Golf Gti. Means they must think that it is at least in the same league as the big dogs!

Reactions: Aaron_N and Mingy
That competition is certainly at the top end of the scale, with the exception of the 308 GTI which is pretty much like for like. Interesting to see nonetheless ;)

I think they just went with the top of the range model for each manufacturer..would be good to see how it places on the track test against the awd competitors

Reactions: Aaron_N and ellroy
I just saw the post by @Garth as well and was just thinking about asking the same question, 2nd problem for him unfortunately.
Hi Ellroy and HN,

I'll need to double check with the tech guys tomorrow but I believe a firmware update was applied to cars prior to Australian production.

Can't confirm that 100% tonight but heard it from a pretty impeccable source.

BT

https://n-cars.net/forums/threads/rattle-on-pre-delivery-check.483/

Hmm..I wouldn't say this is something common that they would find out during pre-delivery inspections (with any car)? I have seen these cases with BMWs and Audis, one of the reasons I tend to stay away from those brands.
Found on the pre delivery check.... I wouldn't worry about this too much. He's getting a new car with the luxury pack thrown in for free! I'd be stoked with that!

Found on the pre delivery check.... I wouldn't worry about this too much. He's getting a new car with the luxury pack thrown in for free! I'd be stoked with that!

Yes happy that he is getting a replacement though, but i would've thought it should've been flagged before it left the factory?