• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

POTN.co.uk - i30 N Tuning Parts and Accesories - Exclusive n-cars.net discount

Hi Adam

During my browse contemplating the Remus Exhaust. I notice you had one for Clearance (Sold now). It had some interesting text written in the description.
"We have had a Remus Exhaust system back from Hyundai after test fitting. "

Are Hyundai thinking about making the Remus a approved part or am I just getting my hopes up.

Page no longer up

Attachments

• Remus.png
    Remus.png
    201.6 KB · Views: 90
I think it may be approved for certain markets. Germany seems to be the market with all the interesting accessories for the N. Wouldn't be suprised if it's for them.

Reactions: N-Mode
Adam, I want to buy the turbo inlet adaptor, the shortshift kit and the pipercross intake kit or the Forge one (want the best flutter). I purchased the pipercross filter from you last year. Thank yoy

Hi Adam

During my browse contemplating the Remus Exhaust. I notice you had one for Clearance (Sold now). It had some interesting text written in the description.
"We have had a Remus Exhaust system back from Hyundai after test fitting. "

Are Hyundai thinking about making the Remus a approved part or am I just getting my hopes up.

Page no longer up

Hello from Germany,

is it possible to buy only the Exhaust Tips with Carbon ?

Reactions: N-Mode
Adam I've sent you an email for some products, could you also please post for us the best price you currently have for a GPF back Remus (with and without GPF delete) ?

Thank you

I'm currently interested in the short/side shifter from forge, wondering if the discount would be applied from forge USA.

Also, is there any reason the Eibach 15mm springs wouldn't fit/work on an i30/Elantra GT N-line?

Other than the lack of adjustable dampers on my EGTN, the only real difference would be the weight difference between the 2.0L theta and 1.6L Gamma II.

I'm VERY interested in those, but the response I got from an email sent to Eibach USA was very vague and didn't actually include the Elantra gt, just mentioned Elantra. They also didn't answer if I could even order them.

Lowering springs for the „normal“ i30 work just fine on N-Line Models just the lowering is less since the N-Line is already lowered by 10ish mm from the factory. I suppose that will apply for the Elantra & Elantra GT as well.

POTN is amort. Now that both the i30N owners have left the business, they're no longer interested in any further discounts or business. Thanks very much for letting everyone know POTN.:rolleyes: