• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Post Editing Limits

R Veloster N

Nthusiast
Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Just curious, I noticed that posting editing time has now been limited to I believe 5 minutes. Is this globally or individually? Has anyone else noticed this change?

Before we were allow to make correction for spelling, grammar and definitive changes to the post, to clarify comments from everyone's benefit. I'm wondering why it's been changed at this point?

Bu11eT

Staff member
Nthusiast
Jun 30, 2018
Germany · Schleswig-Holstein
Hey,

yup we made that change as it became more and more difficult to moderate certain threads as some of the posts in there had been edited several days after they were posted initially. We've restricted the editing capabilities to a few minutes after the post has been published, so a user is still able to fix grammar and spelling issues.

Hope you understand that ;)

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO

JAYtheVET

Nthusiast
Apr 23, 2019
Germany
This really stinks for when people want to edit their build threads...or if you're often a jerk, like me.🙈🙉🙊