• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Polar White Pictures

Not really we hardly get any sun:(
From Brisbane Australia... We get sun. We get all of it. However it has been raining here for a week... Just as I get my N. I have the sun roof and I have to say it's just as nice with the rain coming down on it.

When the sun does come out again... I may have to close the blind because it will be to hot.

Reactions: Stash-N
White looks hot with all the black highlights and bits and pieces. For the ones who removed the hyundai and i30 badges, are they easy to remove? Do they come off cleanly?

Reactions: KingofRome
White looks hot with all the black highlights and bits and pieces. For the ones who removed the hyundai and i30 badges, are they easy to remove? Do they come off cleanly?

Get them off asap after getting the car, it's easier. I managed to get them off with just my fingernails. Floss wire works too to cut the glue.

Here's a video from Garth:

Reactions: Mr.Gobsy
Glad I found this thread as now I've changed my mind what colour I want.

I think it can look a bit pearlescent in some lights

Attachments

• BlurImage_29-6-2019-0-37-14.jpg
    BlurImage_29-6-2019-0-37-14.jpg
    376.8 KB · Views: 80
what is it with this obsession to remove badges? If you don't like the name of the manufacturer why buy a hyundai?

what is it with this obsession to remove badges? If you don't like the name of the manufacturer why buy a hyundai?
But they have the large H as the manufacturer badge. They don't write BMW, AUDI, VOLKSWAGEN etc on the boots, it's overkill I think. Just need the central big round badge.

Last edited:
Because it looks so much better? Only a moron would buy a car from a manufacturer they don't like then remove the badges and lie to themselves they don't own a Hyundai?

Because it looks so much better? Only a moron would buy a car from a manufacturer they don't like then remove the badges and lie to themselves they don't own a Hyundai?
I am not sure any of this forums members are ashamed to own a Hyundai N car. This forum gives me the total opposite feeling. The whole de-badging thing has been around for years and is not confined to Hyundai. I personally have not de-badged my car but I would certainly not call someone who has a "moron". I don't wish to start any arguments but if you browse through the posts you will find many proud Hyundai owners. You can start the count with me. :cool::)