• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Polar White Pictures

Whats the clear plastic on the bonnet on one of the photos?
It’s Premium Shield protective film - covers the bumper, bonnet, headlights, mirrors and a pillars.
I’ve done 7,000 miles now and the front of the car is still like new - all the stones just bounce off the film

It’s Premium Shield protective film - covers the bumper, bonnet, headlights, mirrors and a pillars.
I’ve done 7,000 miles now and the front of the car is still like new - all the stones just bounce off the film

So would you say it's worth it? And how much did it cost you? ANDDDD..... *Breaths* did you do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you?

Have similar on mine.... Brilliant product and worth every penny.

Reactions: Noose
So would you say it's worth it? And how much did it cost you? ANDDDD..... *Breaths* did you do it yourself or pay someone to do it for you?
Yes it’s 100% worth it for the mileage I do - my last car was wrecked at the front in only 3 years. It costs around £800-£1000 and takes a day to be installed professionally with a lifetime guarantee.
When I sell it in a few years that value will be added back when it looks like new.

Reactions: BadShadd and asd
Be rude not add mine

4SAiP7fl.jpg

FSmchO9l.jpg

Nice! What time did you do the Nordschleife in? Was there a lot of traffic when you did it?

It was very busy with 2 yellow flags during my laps. I did 4 laps but should have waited to drive after 17h but there's always the risk of a closure and going home. I'm not a lap time hunter but looking at the footage, my best time was a 9:14. That's with a lot of traffic (many times not indicating :mad: ) rusty lines after 5 years of no driving there, still looking for braking points and trying not to kill myself :)

More important, this car is a blast to drive there and comfy on the long way back home. I drove for 10 hours that day, loving every minute :cool:
Can't wait to go back! :D

Reactions: Bchliu and Scottukl
Hope you didn't pay full price, its missing the Hyundai badge on the rear and red stripe on the front lip :D

Hope you didn't pay full price, its missing the Hyundai badge on the rear and red stripe on the front lip :D

Payed extra to remove the stripes :) Still have the badge, will sell it for 3 digits when the N reaches cult status :p