• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Podcasts and TV worth a listen to/ watch?

Guys, a new podcast had just been done by an Australian channel called 9 i think, called Maddie. I was surprised anyone would touch this subject and not getting sued by the McCanns , but fair play to them for delving into this mystery.
Timing! The other half saved that one just this morning ;)

Reactions: stig_3754
I don’t even know if I can listen to It. They make me too annoyed :rolleyes:

Last edited:
I just started it...first sentence ‘we are not suggesting Kate and Gerry McCann are responsible for what happened to Maddie’. They deffo think they might get sued :p

Fahrenheit 11/9 is good if you want to shout/cry about Trump for a couple of hours

The Dropout podcast is interesting. The rise and (unsurprising) fall of Elizabeth Holmes and Theranos

Checked out Phoebe's Fall (true crime Aussie podcast) with the Mrs whilst on vacation. Gruesome death (hooray, that always piques my interest ;)), and a family that won't give up.

Checked out Phoebe's Fall (true crime Aussie podcast) with the Mrs whilst on vacation. Gruesome death (hooray, that always piques my interest ;)), and a family that won't give up.

It’s such a weird story. I wonder if they’ll ever get to the bottom of it, I feel like they might always be searching. It’s so sad for them.

Reactions: GazmaN
I've been getting into the True Crime podcasts these days. I have listened to The Teacher's Pet (too late if you haven't started yet as they have been pulled until the trial), Who The Hell is Hamish?, Maddie, The Lady Vanishes (a bit repetitive but still interesting), and I'm slowly getting through Casefile lol

Reactions: GazmaN
I've been getting into the True Crime podcasts these days. I have listened to The Teacher's Pet (too late if you haven't started yet as they have been pulled until the trial), Who The Hell is Hamish?, Maddie, The Lady Vanishes (a bit repetitive but still interesting), and I'm slowly getting through Casefile lol
It's addictive eh. Casey McCasefile is a good listen. Heard at work today that judges are whinging about Teacher's Pet still being freely available on youtube and other overseas sites despite it being pulled in Australia...

I have been addicted to so many podcasts, and makes the best companion when detailing the N.

Try the Death from the Ice Valley and Paradise from the BBC

I am listening to one now called Evidence Locker. Each episode deals with one case from around the world.

One recent cold case it covered was about Bulgaria/ Lars Mittank.