• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Photoshop Jobs

CKI30N

Apr 29, 2018
Wiesbaden
Hey Guys,

I know this is a really stupid question but if anybody here is good at Photoshop and could put the Enkei Izumo 19" on a Blue i30N he could really help me out :D.

I am getting my i30N Performance at the end of the Month and I always wanted to put these Wheels on one of my Cars but I need to see first if it looks any good on the actual Car.

Btw I am from Germany and this is my first Thread so please dont kill me if there is anything wrong or stupid with my question.

Thanks

Constantin

Attachments

Reactions: NTRAK and paul-h

paul-h

Staff member
Dec 15, 2017
Glasgow
Hey Guys,

I know this is a really stupid question but if anybody here is good at Photoshop and could put the Enkei Izumo 19" on a Blue i30N he could really help me out :D.

I am getting my i30N Performance at the end of the Month and I always wanted to put these Wheels on one of my Cars but I need to see first if it looks any good on the actual Car.

Btw I am from Germany and this is my first Thread so please dont kill me if there is anything wrong or stupid with my question.

Thanks

Constantin
Firstly welcome to the forum!

Not at all,

In fact it’s given me an idea about a photoshop section within the picture gallery! I will move this thread into the pictures section of the forum. I hope someone on here has good photoshop skills!

Aaron_N

Mar 13, 2018
Australia
Hey Guys,

Thanks

Constantin
I can't do the Photoshop, but I like the wheels. I imagine they're going to look great on the PB!

CKI30N

Apr 29, 2018
Wiesbaden
Thank you for the Photoshop with the wheels :).

I kind of like the look but I think some may like it and some wont.

densil101

Sep 14, 2018
UK
I am currently set on purchasing an i30 Fastback N however I can't say that I'm too blown away by any of the available colours and am thinking of getting it wrapped on collection. I saw on Instagram a rather tasty yellow i30N and that got me thinking about potential colours for the fastback. I have come up with yellow and blue. I think the blue works better with the design of the fastback - thoughts? Also, if anyone else has done any other photoshop efforts feel free to post!

Cheers

Attachments

JAYtheVET

Apr 23, 2019
Germany
Both colors look great. If I had to pick I would go with the blue, but a shade darker. It will match the interior better.

Reactions: Bu11eT

Saydaque

Jul 25, 2019
Poland
Hi guys,

I'm thinking about wrapping black elements in the bottom part of the bumpers and side skirts in gloss carbon. My car is blue. Can anyone help me out visualizing it?

Reactions: NULLOBANDITO