• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Phantom Black Pictures

Thanx mate, well I’ve never actually had a black car before, does it really get that much hotter? Even with AC and windows down sunroof open? I live in Sydney so worst case I guess it’s only about 3-4 months of the year, as the saying goes, Beauty is pain lol..
Hmm I don't know once you factor the sunroof in.

Well I guess if you were ever confused on which colour to get, then this certainly covers all bases..

Beautiful shot, seeing this I’m so glad I ordered mine in Black, this and MG are the best colours, only 4 painful weeks to wait now:)

You wont regret it buddy! The only thing I hate is swirl marks and scratches from the neighbors cats but it's going for some cut and polish then paint protection treatment.

You wont regret it buddy! The only thing I hate is swirl marks and scratches from the neighbors cats but it's going for some cut and polish then paint protection treatment.

Yeh its the best colour, looks mean.. I’m getting mine opticoated when I get it so hopefully that’ll make it a bit easier to keep clean..

Reactions: gravydavy
AC and windows down

Surely you're doing that wrong! Won't you be sucking it hot air, and then battling that with the AC? Or is there a temperature where that doesn't apply?

Reactions: Maverick
Yep it’s way underrated.. I’m probably bias here coz I have a black one, but for me it’s my favourite colour for this car, there was a PB one at the dealer when I picked mine up but it didn’t do it for me, black looks unreal..

Isn’t PB same as Phantom Black aka black?
If so, you comment makes me confused :confused:;)