• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Performance Blue Pictures

Well that's my baby. It is incredibly laborious to change the emblem in the front, i also changed the back emblem to a black one. The back one, luckily, is just glued.

Well that's my baby. It is incredibly laborious to change the emblem in the front, i also changed the back emblem to a black one. The back one, luckily, is just glued.

I love the red accent round the front grille how did you get that done so neatly did you use paint or plasti dip. If you used plasti dip how did you apply it as the front grille would be awkward to mask off.

Oooo! very nice photo of a beautiful clean car and lovely urban backdrop. We don't have Veloster N in Australia so nice to see a great photo of one. How good does the exhaust sound driving through those concrete canyons? :cool::)
Greetings from Miami Florida! Thank you! I have only taken it to a few spots in Downtown Miami because the roads are not ideal for low-profile tires. But, it sounds pretty dam good and people’s reactions are priceless.:p

Reactions: GazmaN and Stash-N
I love the red accent round the front grille how did you get that done so neatly did you use paint or plasti dip. If you used plasti dip how did you apply it as the front grille would be awkward to mask off.

I let it wrap in car foil. It is pretty neat indeed, they also had to use strong sticking foil, because the plastic strip is kinda uneven and hard to get the foil working on it. But I have a good tuner near me who did it.

Reactions: Who! Me.
I let it wrap in car foil. It is pretty neat indeed, they also had to use strong sticking foil, because the plastic strip is kinda uneven and hard to get the foil working on it. But I have a good tuner near me who did it.
Good job, looks the business I actually thought you had used plasti dip maybe do that with my motor meaning use palsti dip as I am going to blacken the exhaust tips and the H logo and splash the red like you have done.