• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Performance Blue pictures

Hyper-Byker

Dec 30, 2019
Lowestoft
how do you sleep at night knowing that she's been left in there for 3 weeks? with all the morons who bump cars and then drive away, it's a hard thing to not think about :|
I guess that's the chance you take. It is an airport secure car park, so that offers a little piece of mind. And I parked it away from other cars. Although, I know that sometimes that car park can fill up. Nothing I can do about it really, I suppose. ust hope.

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia
Last two days spent doing super-hella-mega quarterly internal and external detail. Washed, stripped of old wax and contaminates, clay-barred, washed again, polished and fresh wax applied. Oh, and a few little dress-ups.

Ripped off old wrinkled, shrunken and warped black badge covers (bit of a mission, will post in another thread).

rsz_20200504_104032.jpg

Mint new badge covers on. Huge shout-out to @R Veloster N whose kindness and assistance with all sorts of stuff knows no bounds - I salute you sir!

rsz_20200504_104807.jpg

Strut brace represent (thanks again RVN!)

rsz_20200504_183156.jpg

Old gel badges ripped off and new metal N badges on the side skirts. Most importantly, Peggy certainly approves - see, you can tell by the look on her face :D

rsz_20200506_121220.jpg

Happy and safe motoring everyone.

Kobrah

Dec 29, 2019
Oakey
Last two days spent doing super-hella-mega quarterly internal and external detail. Washed, stripped of old wax and contaminates, clay-barred, washed again, polished and fresh wax applied. Oh, and a few little dress-ups.

Ripped off old wrinkled, shrunken and warped black badge covers (bit of a mission, will post in another thread).

View attachment 12952

Mint new badge covers on. Huge shout-out to @R Veloster N whose kindness and assistance with all sorts of stuff knows no bounds - I salute you sir!

View attachment 12953

Strut brace represent (thanks again RVN!)

View attachment 12954

Old gel badges ripped off and new metal N badges on the side skirts. Most importantly, Peggy certainly approves - see, you can tell by the look on her face :D

View attachment 12958

Happy and safe motoring everyone.
Interested to read about your badge covers. Where did you get your metal side N badges from?

GazmaN

Staff member
Oct 28, 2018
Darwin, Australia
Interested to read about your badge covers. Where did you get your metal side N badges from?
Metal badges available here, postage from UK costs more than the badges themselves, but whatever...