• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Performance Blue i30n - Sydney

MrJay

Jan 12, 2020
Australia
Hi All!

New N owner here based in Sydney. Got a performance blue luxury.
My history of cars are 93 NA8 mx5 and a 03 Cooper S JCW.
Compared to my past cars, this car is luxurious! I've had the JCW for the past 10 years and we've grown out of it now. We needed a larger car for day to day, but without giving up on fun and power.
I see 2 other i30n around my area around the St Geroge area, so if that's you, don't forget to wave :)
Can't wait to get more involved in the N scene here like I was with the mx5 scene!
Will post pics soon.

Hi All!

New N owner here based in Sydney. Got a performance blue luxury.
My history of cars are 93 NA8 mx5 and a 03 Cooper S JCW.
Compared to my past cars, this car is luxurious! I've had the JCW for the past 10 years and we've grown out of it now. We needed a larger car for day to day, but without giving up on fun and power.
I see 2 other i30n around my area around the St Geroge area, so if that's you, don't forget to wave :)
Can't wait to get more involved in the N scene here like I was with the mx5 scene!
Will post pics soon.
And no gloating with pictures of sunny skies and clear blue water in the background like another certain Aussie poster on here.

Reactions: GazmaN
The new cycle is concentrating on the Coronavirus now but the fires are still going. Weather is more humid now, so fires aren't as intense as before but still far from over. When we do get rain, it's this horrible dirt/ash ridden rain :(
IMG_20200124_083142.jpg

Last edited:
You mentioned that you're in the St George area of Sydney, as am I.

You don't happen to live in a street beginning with 'B' in the suburb beginning with 'M' do you?

Ha! Yes, I'm 4 streets up from you towards the station.

Hope you don't think I'm stalking you but I was out on my early morning Sunday walk and walking down the said street and there was your (I'm assuming it was yours) car, then I remembered your post on here saying you are in the St George area so I thought I'd take a chance and ask. You've got the little raised stickers on the skirt under the doors?

Mine's a hatchback in Shadow Grey. Overnight it's in an underground carpark so not readily visible, unless you catch me leaving for or coming home from work.

There's another Performance Blue hatch that parks a few blocks from you which I see quite often.

Oh heyya!

There's 2 other Performance Blue hatches around our area. One on the main street and one towards the Woolies. So it seems there's quite a handful around here then :)

Going to look at council approval for a carport cover sometime this year.

The one towards Woollies is the one that I see all the time and have seen a white one in the shopping centre a couple of times. There's also a Micron Grey hatch VERY close to where I live.

Hopefully the Council has no objection to your carport.