• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Perf. Blue spotted in Aberdeen

Rival Son

Nthusiast
Mar 7, 2019
Scotland
First I've seen in the wild, i30N Performance Blue hatch.
Reg began with SE (I think).
Was in my work van though rather than my N :(

That's me! :) SE03, Work up at Altens and stay out by Balmedie so either passing through the city centre or taking the AWPR if in a rush!

Reactions: Rival Son
A LOCAL! Awesome! Saw you down near the harbour going North.
My Mrs works in Torry sometimes(and around town) and we live out in Cove. Black N with reg SL19 :)

Reactions: Seand
Hah, I take that coast road from Torry to Cove a lot on the way to work also. My company are based down the harbour so was probably down for a meeting, But there is another PB I30N down there also which I have seen a few times. No Personal plate on it tho.

Were you behind me tonight going up the drive from the AECC??
If it was my car, It wasn't me. My Mrs drives it a fair bit so could've been her. If you ever spot the car out and about, give me a message on fb (I'm on the i30N Scotland group - Gavin)

Reactions: Seand
If it was my car, It wasn't me. My Mrs drives it a fair bit so could've been her. If you ever spot the car out and about, give me a message on fb (I'm on the i30N Scotland group - Gavin)
Must be another one floating about. 2 young boys in it came flying up behind me going up the drive. lol

Seems there's a few here in Aberdeen, I'm up and down every month or so for work - should try get a meet or a wee tour ;)