• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Pb hatchback m11 roundabout harlow

Lynsey

May 8, 2020
Essex
Hi saw you in passing on way towards harlow while I was going towards chelmsford. Sorry I didn't wave - too surprised to see another one of us!

DanTilly

Jul 14, 2020
Essex
This might have been me. I was out and about in that sort of area yesterday. I did see a Fastback yesterday but when I saw it I was going towards Chelmsford and they were going towards Harlow and I'm sure their car was grey not PB like yours?

I've not seen another PB hatchback in Harlow yet....I thought I was the only one! Lol

Lynsey

May 8, 2020
Essex
This might have been me. I was out and about in that sort of area yesterday. I did see a Fastback yesterday but when I saw it I was going towards Chelmsford and they were going towards Harlow and I'm sure their car was grey not PB like yours?

I've not seen another PB hatchback in Harlow yet....I thought I was the only one! Lol
Sorry, should have said I am a fastback in PB, you can still claim to be the only one in Harlow! Wonder who the grey fastback was then...

DanTilly

Jul 14, 2020
Essex
Reading this back, when you said PB did you mean performance blue or Phantom black, because my car is phantom black and not performance blue. Apologies đŸ˜…

I got so excited at the chance of being spotted I completely ignored the fact PB could mean either or đŸ™ˆ

Lynsey

May 8, 2020
Essex
Reading this back, when you said PB did you mean performance blue or Phantom black, because my car is phantom black and not performance blue. Apologies đŸ˜…

I got so excited at the chance of being spotted I completely ignored the fact PB could mean either or đŸ™ˆ
Performance Blue, didn't think about Phantom Black. Will have to be more careful in future. So I didn't see you and you didn't see me but at least we're out there playing with our cars!