• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Oil Change Youtube Video

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
There's always a first for everything.:D

Next time, leave the oil plug out when removing the oil filter, you'll get additional old oil to drain. You also remembered to fill the oil filter first before installing, good work.

Good for you remembering to check the CC. Good habit to get into.:)

Well done!:)

Reactions: CHRIZ619

CHRIZ619

Nov 12, 2019
California
:) will do! Thanks for the feedback! Yea I have to add that to my maintenance routine now that I have one which I don’t mind it’s just 2 bolts to undo :)

Compromise

Jan 3, 2020
United States
Thanks for the video. Just a heads up for those who wants to do it themselves for the first time ever: the filter is extremely hard to take off, so get an oil filter wrench to make your life easier.

CHRIZ619

Nov 12, 2019
California
Thanks for the video. Just a heads up for those who wants to do it themselves for the first time ever: the filter is extremely hard to take off, so get an oil filter wrench to make your life easier.
No problem thanks for watching :) Yea I’ve heard people’s oil filter are on tight but luckily I was able to remove mine with just my hand

R Veloster N

Mar 5, 2019
Rocky Mountains, US
Welcome to the forum. Give the forum the opportunity of an introduction and make sure you're familiar with the Forum Rules;
Make sure you utilize the search engine often, to locate specific topics of interest and discussions. It will help the forum staff to keep down duplications of discussions, having to move posts and eliminate threads. I can guarantee, they will quietly thank you for your support!! 😂 👍