• Welcome to N-cars.net - the largest Hyundai N car forum. Check out the model specific sections below and scroll down for country specific forums. Scroll down for i20 N, Kona N and Tuscon N forums! Check out the i30 N Bible Here!

Official Hyundai Accessories

jamesmw89

Apr 10, 2018
Aylesbury
So I'm looking through the Hyundai intranet (I'm a sales manager) and spotted a release last night of official Hyundai accessories to get through a main dealer. These now include:

Pipercross panel air filter
N badges for the side skirt
Red inlay for side skirt
Front fog light surrounds
OZ alloy wheels

All of the above have now been ordered for my Fastback :D

I've been tempted by the black surrounds on the front, but they're so expensive for what they are. Could get the look with a wrap for less.

I'm assuming the stuff you've found is the bits nsport have released?
https://hyundainsport.com/

Looks like it. I think BVM have been working with Hyundai on accessories. The fog light surrounds with Hyundai are £109.95. Pretty reasonable I think.

Intrigued to see what difference the air filter makes when it arrives

Looks like it. I think BVM have been working with Hyundai on accessories. The fog light surrounds with Hyundai are £109.95. Pretty reasonable I think.

I only hope they wont be that piano Black like the others.. Pricing is okay, but I know how easily this Kind of Material can be scratched :/

The filter makes little to no difference, but I have 1 and recommend buying one. Lifetime long product

Reactions: simmo777
So I'm looking through the Hyundai intranet (I'm a sales manager) and spotted a release last night of official Hyundai accessories to get through a main dealer. These now include:

Pipercross panel air filter
N badges for the side skirt
Red inlay for side skirt
Front fog light surrounds
OZ alloy wheels

All of the above have now been ordered for my Fastback :D
What's the RRP of the Oz wheels?